Introducing my new website
For sometime I’ve been thinking of updating my website. The old site needed a refresh – new images, updated information and easier navigation. After several months of planning I chose a new design, with plenty of white space and a classic and stylish format reflecting the timeless and airy style of my photography. Packed with gorgeous galleries, session and product information, downloads, the blog and a lovely competition, the new website is finally here. I’m thrilled to reveal my new site and look forward to sharing it with you – take a look and see for yourself.
I would love to know what you think of the new site so please feel free to leave a comment below. In the meantime…..
To celebrate the launch of the new sparkly website I’m offering you the chance to WIN a beautiful frameless art panel worth £150, a classic and timeless way to display your favourite Moira Lizzie Photography image in your home.
For your chance to win all you have to do is hop over to the website and find this little bunny which I’ve hidden within the pages of the website. Then complete the competition entry form which will include subscription to my newsletter and you’ll be entered. SIMPLE. AS.
The closing date is the Thursday June 30, 2016 at 7pm and the winner will be announced on Facebook, Twitter and contacted via email on the 1 July 2016.
…So what’s new?
Firstly, it’s responsive – that’s a fancy techie term which basically means whichever device you choose to view the site from it will still look beautiful. But what else?
- Simplified Layout – the clearer uncluttered navigation should make it easier for you to find the information you’re after
- Neatly styled buttons – easy one click action to take you straight to a relevant page or to request details
- Updated galleries with latest portfolio images
- FAQ – got a question? Visit the frequently asked question section for a quick answer. If it’s not there, drop me a line via the contact form and I’ll be in touch.
- Easier to view blog – I waved bye-bye to the gremlin on the old site where images could only be viewed if the device was turned landscape. Now it’s all nicely laid out with the latest news including latest finds, recommended suppliers, location ideas. If you’re looking for something specific, it includes a search option too. Easy.
- Updated investment detail – the majority of visitors to my site visit the Pricing section so I’ve updated it with clear information as to what each package includes as well as the new downloadable product menu detailing all A La Carte items at a glance.
And there’s more to come….I’m still busy with more updates to follow including:
- Client Lounge – downloadable client forms, online survey, integrated secure client galleries
- Online booking – view and book available dates
- Online payment – secure payment of sessions and product orders
WordPress website management platform
Divi by Elegant Themes
Skye theme by The Design Space
And MANY thanks to these lovely people
Copywriting – Elaine Hutton
Profile images – Aaron Bennett
Moira is a Southsea photographer who works throughout Hampshire and the UK. She specialises in children and families and is a member of the British Association of Professional Child Photographers.For more details visit her website or facebook page.