AUTUMN MINI PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS
Moira was amazing with my boys, getting smiles within minutes when they are notoriously shy. They really took to her and enjoyed the shoot and my photographs are fantastic! I have since returned for a second mini session three years later and Moira worked her magic for the second time, making the boys so comfortable and they both said that the session was really fun which is praise indeed. Love the images she captured and will certainly be asking her again in another three years!
Friday 15th September 2023 ~ Liss, Hampshire
Available timeslots: 15:00, 15:45, 16:30, 17:15, 18:00
Suitable for couples and families up to 5 individuals.
Due to the nature of the environment please be aware that pets are not permitted at this location.
Trees laden with fruit, beautiful soft light and the scent of Autumn in the air. Snuggle, giggle and roam with your family in the privacy of this stunning family-owned orchard.
Spot the occasional rabbit hopping past and listen to your child’s laughter as they chase the last of Summer’s butterflies along the lush, tree lined avenues.
Stretch to pick the highest apple. Maybe pick a few more, enough to return home and to bake a tasty crumble for tea.
All this whilst I capture some relaxed and beautiful images. Whether for yourselves or to gift you’ll have them to enjoy for many Autumns to come.
WHAT YOUR SESSION INCLUDES
- Pre session questionnaire
- A downloadable PDF guide with style tips, inspiration and ideas as to how to prepare ensuring you have fun and get the most from your session
- 30-minute mini photo shoot in the apple orchard
- Minimum of 12 images fully edited for you to select from presented in a personal, password protected online gallery live for 5 days
- Your choice of 3 high resolution digital files from your session with the option to upgrade
- £50 credit towards mounted or framed prints of images from your session
Because Mini Sessions are available on a limited basis, all bookings are final and non-refundable. They cannot be rescheduled to a new date or time. If you are unable to attend your Mini Session, you are welcome to gift or re-sell it to a friend. A minimum number of sessions will need to be booked for the day to go ahead.
To check availability of these limited Autumn mini photography sessions and to book, simply complete the form below and I’ll be in touch